Parent Teacher Student Interviews 2020
For 2020, there will be no formal report card home to parents in term 1. The first formal report card will be at the end of Semester 1. This change has been made to allow Parent Teacher conferences to be moved forward from Term 2, into the weeks 9 and 10 of Term 1. Where a teacher may have concerns with a student’s progress or engagement, the teacher will make direct contact with parents.
Interviews will be conducted as follows:
· Year 10, 11 & 12 Thursday 26 March 1.30pm - 8:00pm
· Year 10, 11 & 12 Wednesday 1 April 1.30pm - 8.00pm
You can book your interviews online using an internet-based booking system called PTOnline. Interviews will be of 10 minutes duration and students are encouraged to attend with their parents.
As of Friday 13 March, 6pm the PTOnline system will be open and you can book your interviews. Bookings close at 8.00am on the day of the interviews. Interview time slots are limited. The earlier you can book, the more options you will have.
As Interviews begin at 1.30pm on both interview days, students will only attend Period 1 – 4 on those days. Therefore students may depart school from 12.50pm on 26 March & 1 April. Students can remain at QACI to work independently on Level 2, Level 4 & Level 7, or with your approval, may depart school to work at home. There will be no access to rooms on Level 3, Level 5 & Level 6.
Due to the demand for interviews, please be aware that places will be limited, so we recommend the earlier you can book the more options you will have.
To ensure maximum benefit it is important that students and parent/s attend.
Bookings are made via PTOnline.
Interviews will be held at QACI on Level 6, please enter at Level 2 on Musk Avenue and use the lifts to Level 6. As we do not offer onsite parking, please allow ample time to find a park in the village.
It is imperative that students attend these interviews with their parents.
If you encounter any problems with bookings please contact Client Services on 3552 9333 from 9.00 am to 2.00 pm or email
email@example.com for assistance.
NEW - PTOnline App – Apple and Android
If you wish, you can download the PTOnline App to make your bookings. Please follow the instructions on the following link:
You will need the QACI school code - 91772
How to Book
- Click HERE to go to the PTO booking system.
- Click “Obtain PIN/Password” and enter your email address. (This must be the email address previously supplied to QACI).
- Your PIN will be emailed to you. The email you receive will include a link that can be clicked on to log straight into PTO, bypassing the login screen. Alternatively return to QACI’s website, ‘Parent teacher communication’ tab and click “Login” and enter your Surname/login and PIN/Password as provided in the email.
Full instructions are provided to you after log in. Please note the following points:
- When you log on, the system displays only your own child/children. You would only use one parent to log in unless parents are separated and require individual interviews, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that you need two interview times for the same teacher/student.
- You will only see time slots which are available at the time you are using the system. As time slots are booked they are no longer displayed as available.
- Other parents may be making bookings at the same time that you are using the system. It is possible, though unlikely, that a timeslot is displayed to you as available, but is then booked by another parent shortly afterwards. If you then attempt to book this timeslot it will not be available and a message will be displayed to indicate this.
- When you have made all the bookings you require, you can print a report of your bookings in time order. You can log in and change bookings any time up to 8.00am on the day prior to the interviews.
Please visit the PTOnline booking system and use the login and pin number when provided to you.