Year 10 SETPlan Interviews – Student / Parent / Teacher Conferences
Year 10 Senior Education and Training Plans (SETPlans) are completed by all Year 10 students and are
a compulsory requirement of Education Queensland.
The interviews will take place at QACI on Thursday 12 September from 12.30pm – 6.00pm. Interviews are of a 20 minute duration.
SETPlan interview bookings are made via PTOnline.
More information can be viewed in your setplan letter.
The PTOnline system
will open for Year 10 parents at Wednesday 28
August, 6pm and the system will close Wednesday 11 September, 8am.
It is imperative that students attend these interviews with their parents.
If you encounter any problems with bookings please contact Client Services on 3552 9333 from 9.00 am to 2.00 pm or email
firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
How to Book
- Click HERE to go to the PTO booking system.
- Click “Obtain PIN/Password” and enter your email address. (This must be the address previously supplied to QACI).
- Your PIN will be emailed to you. The email you receive will include a link that can be clicked on to log straight into PTO, bypassing the login screen. Alternatively return to QACI’s website, ‘Parent teacher communication’ tab and click “Login” and enter your Surname/login and PIN/Password as provided in the email.
Full instructions are provided to you after log in. Please note the following points:
- When you log on, the system displays only your own child/children. You would only use one parent to log in unless parents are separated and require individual interviews, please contact email@example.com to inform us that you need two interview times for the same teacher/student.
- You will only see time slots which are available at the time you are using the system. As time slots are booked they are no longer displayed as available.
- Other parents may be making bookings at the same time that you are using the system. It is possible, though unlikely, that a timeslot is displayed to you as available, but is then booked by another parent shortly afterwards. If you then attempt to book this timeslot it will not be available and a message will be displayed to indicate this.
- When you have made all the bookings you require, you can print a report of your bookings in time order. You can log in and change bookings any time up to 8.00am on the day prior to the interviews.
Interviews will be held at QACI. Please enter at Level 2 on Musk Avenue and follow the signage for your interviews. There is no available parking in the building. Please allow ample time to find a park in the village and we ask that families arrive 10 minutes prior to their interview.
Please visit the PTOnline booking system and use the login and pin number when provided to you.