We are hosting an information evening for Alumni who seek direct involvement in the establishment of an official QACI Alumni Association.
In 2017, QACI’s foundation cohort will have been graduates for a decade. With 9 graduate years following, careers have been forged in:
- the arts;
- the public sector; and
- the commercial sector.
The QACI Alumni Association (QAA) will:
- provide a symbolic ‘place to belong’ in the QACI life-cycle so that graduation is not a full stop on a graduate’s connection with QACI;
- strengthen connections between alumni so that they can collaborate on creative and other projects;
- celebrate QACI alumni by showcasing their creative works on an annual basis;
- create opportunities for current QACI students through alumni-driven mentorship programs and internships; and
- publish alumni success stories to increase pride among alumni but also to assist QACI to market its unique program to prospective students.
The Steering Committee of the QAA, comprised of QACI Alumni, will be responsible for ensuring that the QAA meets each of the Aims. QAA will function as an independent not-for-profit organisation with strong ties to QACI itself, and particularly the Principal and the Marketing & Communications Team.
Alumni are invited to the QAA Information Evening:
WEDNESDAY 19 APRIL 2017
QACI Theatre | 61 Musk Avenue | Kelvin Grove | QLD 4059
During the meeting information will be provided about
- the QAA;
- its aims;
- how to apply to the Steering Committee; and
- the commitment level required from Steering Committee members.
The Information Evening will also be an opportunity to network, enjoy music performed by current students and hear from QACI’s Marketing and Communications Team and Principal Gavin Bryce.
Further information about the Association can be viewed here.
For catering purposes please provide your RSVP here